At Bay Dental Studio, your health and safety is of our highest concern. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 (Corona Virus) outbreak situation and taking extra precautionary measures on top of our stringent sterilisation technique to minimise the risk of any contamination in our clinic.
– Hand-sanitiser to be used for patient and staff when entering the clinic.
– Disinfecting door handles and furniture through out the day on top of the usual sterilisation of our instruments, the surgery, laboratory and sterilisation room
– Monitoring the health status of all our staff
– Declaration of the health status, international or domestic travels of our patients prior to their dental appointment
The World Health Organisation (WHO) recommendation:
– Frequent hand washing with soap and water or the use of hand sanitisers
– Coughing and sneezing into tissue, dispose of immediately and wash hands. Coughing and sneezing into elbow
– Avoid close contact with people with fever and cough
– If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early and share previous travel history with your doctor
Prior to your dental appointment, you will be asked if:
– You have any flu like symptoms or feeling unwell.
– You or member of your household have travelled overseas or interstate in the last 14 days
– You have been in close contact with anyone with cold or flu like symptoms in the last 14 days
If yes, you will be asked to reschedule your dental appointment for a later date.